We’re here because you’re ready to learn.
I’m looking for a university that will give me a solid education with real-world application.
We’ve found that students who are ready to learn come to University of Phoenix. They see us as an accredited academic institution that can help them gain the knowledge and skills they’re looking for as they pursue opportunity.
We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs with a relevant curriculum and experienced faculty who work in the fields they teach. Students like you are looking for education that makes sense: blending academic theory with real-world, practical application. Thousands have walked through our doors or gone online to earn a degree. You could be next.
We believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
I’ve finally found an education that’s tailored to my life and academic goals.
In 1976, John Sperling founded University of Phoenix so working men and women could go to college and earn their degree. What began in Phoenix, Arizona, grew to become the largest private university in North America, with more than 200 campuses and learning centers. Now students come here for an education that is relevant to their lives and to the world around them.
Whether you go to class online or on campus, you’ll find:
- Class times that fit with your work, family and social life.
- Small class sizes for engaging discussions and interactions with your classmates and instructors.
- Faculty who combine their personal knowledge of the field with proven academic theory.
- Up-to-date curriculum that is developed in collaboration with faculty and industry experts.
- Personalized student support from a team of advisors who help you from enrollment to graduation.
- A world-class online library that is available 24/7, so you have access to scholarly research when you want.
Request more information to find out how you can pursue your dream—through higher education.