Enroll in a New Future at Vista CollegeVista College offers online career training programs in Business, Healthcare and Technology. Earn your associates degree or your diploma in the most in-demand career fields, giving you the edge you need when looking for a new career or seeking to move up in your current occupation. The focused instruction, Internet-based training offered at Vista College prepares you for the day-to-day challenges you'll face in the real world.
Vista College Online allows you to learn and obtain real-world skills wherever and whenever you want. Our hands-on, student centric approach to learning proves that a virtual campus doesn't have to leave students feeling distant. No matter where students are we stay connected from the admissions process through graduation and beyond.
Select from the following programs at Vista College Online:
- Medical Office Specialist* (i.e. Medical Billing and Coding)
- Business Administration*
- Network Administrator*
*Associates Degree Available
Vista College offers more than convenient, in-depth training. We also provide you with the additional tools you'll need to gain a competitive edge in your job search after graduation.
- SHORT PROGRAMS, FOCUSED TRAINING for in demand jobs.
- ANYTIME ACCESS - day or night, you will have access to assignments, lecture notes, discussion boards, and other tools to keep you engaged and informed.
- FINANCING OPTIONS- a dedicated financial services team helps you explore financial aid, payment plans and other funding options based on your qualifications.
- EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS with real world experience provide you with the skills you need for career success.
- REACHABLE INSTRUCTORS AND STAFF- Every form of technology is leveraged to always keep us within reach. Whether it's virtual meetings, emails, instant messages or old fashion phone calls, we are there for you.
- LIFETIME EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE- Our commitment to you doesn't end once you graduate. Whether it's one month or ten years after graduation, our career services team will be a constant resource providing resume writing assistance, distributing job openings, coordinating networking events, helping with interview techniques and more.
Vista College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)